An article on KSL News hosted by Carter Williams on July 2nd, sparked conversation about potentially removing the tramway towers in Oquirrh range. Built by our second generation business owner, Byron Paulsen, this article recognized the building for its structural integrity and ingenuity for its time. For more information, visit KSL’s News article provided below.
- Celebrating Success: Paulsen Construction Honored with Prestigious Project of the Year Award
- Paulsen Construction Completes El Cholo Restaurant for Grand Re-Opening
- Salt Lake City Public Library Rooftop Renovation Project
- Preserving Legacy: Salt Lake City Sprague Public Library
- Uinta Brewing in Salt Lake City International Airport (Concourse B Grand Opening)