“The family-owned restaurant’s seventh location will be located at 2166 South and 900 East in Salt Lake City and is anticipated to open in August, third-generation owner Ron Salisbury told Axios. The Sugar House location, which has roof-top seating offering views of the Wasatch Mountains, will have a menu that mirrors the California location. Those dishes include a variety of enchiladas, green corn tamales, fajitas and tacos.” Interview and news article provided by Axios’s Kim Bojórquez.
- Celebrating Success: Paulsen Construction Honored with Prestigious Project of the Year Award
- Paulsen Construction Completes El Cholo Restaurant for Grand Re-Opening
- Salt Lake City Public Library Rooftop Renovation Project
- Preserving Legacy: Salt Lake City Sprague Public Library
- Uinta Brewing in Salt Lake City International Airport (Concourse B Grand Opening)